Looking for a natural and life affirming way of family planning?
SymptoPro(TM) Fertility Education is an effective, scientifically based method of Natural Family Planning (NFP) that treats fertility as a normal, healthy process.
When: May 19, June 2, June 16
Where: St. Mary Catholic Church – Parish Library
Instructor: Meghan Dalton
- Quality NFP instruction with research-based Sympto-Thermal Method of Natural Family Planning that is up to 99% effective
- In-person course with personalized one-on-one follow-up
- Purchase of the course includes lifetime support at no extra cost
- Perfect for women at all stages of fertility including: postpartum, long or irregular cycles, or premenopause, and for women with hormonal health concerns
- Strengthens marriages, encourages communication and celebrates the dignity of the spouses
- Perfect for engaged or married couples
Not Sure About NFP? Come and See!
If you want to find out more about NFP before committing to a full course, check out our “Come and See” event on Wednesday, May 8, from 7-8pm in the Upper Social Hall! Hear testimonies and a brief description of the course, and pick up additional resources on this meaningful way of building marital intimacy.