ROOTED Confirmation Program
St. Mary offers a program for youth (grades 9-12) to prepare for the reception of the Sacrament of Confirmation. This program, called ROOTED, is comprised of traditional classes, small group bible studies, and Works of Mercy. Classes will impart basic catechetical knowledge and the other meetings will facilitate growth in prayer, understanding of the scriptures, and discipleship formation.
- Orientation Kick- Off (MANDATORY)
- October 6, 2019 – 3pm to 5 pm
- Students and parents must attend this informational first session.
- Confirmation Retreat
- The confirmation retreat will take place on January 24-26th and is mandatory for all students in the confirmation program.
- The actual Sacrament of Confirmation will take place sometime in early/mid May, however no specific date has been set as of yet.
All confirmation students are invited to ARISE (high school youth group) immediately following confirmation class from 5pm-6:30pm. We encourage the whole family to end the evening together at the 7pm Mass.
For more information or to register your child contact Graham Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an adult in need of the Sacrament of Confirmation, click here.